At Eracent, solid technology gives us the ability to answer the question “Why choose Eracent products”? Extensive functionality, flexibility and attention to your business needs set Eracent apart from other vendors. Talk to Eracent first, and then compare the alternatives. You’ll discover that for ease of use, speed of deployment, return on investment, extreme accuracy and accessibility
- Eracent Announces IBM Sub-Capacity License Reconciliation in EnterpriseEM 9.7
- Eracent Inc. announces the general availability of EnterpriseEM 9.7, its industry-leading automated software license compliance solution.
- Eracent Rated as "Value Leader" in EMA Radar™ for Software Asset Management - May 2011
- EMA Radar for SAM is the evaluation of more than a dozen SAM solution providers. It was developed by Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) to help buyers in evaluating solutions to assist with the management of software assets.
- Eracent Announces the First Automated Compliance Solution for IBM Processor Value Unit (PVU) –based Software Licenses
- Eracent Inc. announces the general availability of EnterpriseEM 9.6, which introduces the first third-party automated solution to manage compliance issues for software licensed under IBM’s increasingly widespread Processor Value Unit (PVU) model.
Software ReconciliationEnterpriseEM: Enterprise Entitlements Management
Lifecycle ManagementEnterpriseLM: Enterprise IT Asset Lifecycle Management
Inventory DiscoveryEnterpriseAM: Enterprise Asset Management
Software UsageEnterprise Software Usage Solution
Network DiscoveryEnterprise Network Probe Solution