Advanced IT process management, data management and analysis technology gives us the ability to answer the question “Why choose Eracent products?"
Eracent products are essential for the management of complex licensing models such as IBM, SAP, ADOBE and ORACLE.
Eracent products are essential for the management of complex software and hardware compliance, migration and deployment efforts.
Eracent products are essential for the management of complex software compliance and version control to ensure network stability, security and resistance to intrusion and attack.
Without accurate and complete data presentation and analysis IT processes fail. Gathering and analyzing data and presenting complete solutions is the key to successful IT management. Eracent is unique in its ability to manage data gathered from hundreds of thousands to millions of physical and virtual endpoint devices spanning diverse networks, locations, security zones into a comprehensive real time data analysis process.
Extensive functionality, flexibility and attention to your IT data management set Eracent apart from other vendors. You will discover that for ease of use, speed of deployment, return on investment, extreme accuracy and accessibility to data, no other offering compares. If your corporate IT network consists of hundreds of thousands to millions of virtual, physical and wireless devices, Eracent is your only option for a successful deployment of a proven solution.
- Eracent Announces IBM Sub-Capacity License Reconciliation in EnterpriseEM 9.7
- Eracent Inc. announces the general availability of EnterpriseEM 9.7, its industry-leading automated software license compliance solution.
- Eracent Rated as "Value Leader" in EMA Radar™ for Software Asset Management
- EMA Radar for SAM is the evaluation of more than a dozen SAM solution providers. It was developed by Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) to help buyers in evaluating solutions to assist with the management of software assets.
- Eracent Announces the First Automated Compliance Solution for IBM Processor Value Unit (PVU) –based Software Licenses
- Eracent Inc. announces the general availability of EnterpriseEM 9.6, which introduces the first third-party automated solution to manage compliance issues for software licensed under IBM’s increasingly widespread Processor Value Unit (PVU) model.
Software ReconciliationEnterpriseEM: Enterprise Entitlements Management
Lifecycle ManagementEnterpriseLM: Enterprise IT Asset Lifecycle Management
Inventory DiscoveryEnterpriseAM: Enterprise Asset Management
Software UsageEnterprise Software Usage Solution
Network DiscoveryEnterprise Network Probe Solution